To Improve health and welfare of all creatures great and small.
- Improve Gut health in animals by modifying their Microbiome with probiotics.
- Natural way to reduce inflammation in animals.
- Decrease muscle fatigue in athletic animals in endurance and sprints.
- Improve knowledge and nutrition in rapidly growing animals for optimum growth in bone and other skeletal muscular development.
- Overcome the pathology seen in animal welfare by intensive farming practices.
Meet the Agricure team
Veterinary scientist Ray Biffin and Biochemist Hub Regtop, both highly esteemed members of the Australian scientific and veterinary communities, have built Agricure into a highly successful and often ground breaking animal and human products manufacturer in NSW Australia. Their combined knowledge and industry prowess.
Hubert Regtop is a biochemist and microbiologist. He has a batchelor of science degree B.Sc. from the University of New South Wales
Ray Biffin and horses belong in the same sentence. A drover and stockman since small child, he later stabled and trained successful showjumpers.
Jake has been with Agricure since 2005, for the last ten years he has been responsible for the management of both Agricure’s manufacturing arm and R&D operations.
Phillip Mark Griffin
Phillip Griffin is the founding director and production manager for Agricure.